Kadrmas Lee & Jackson
Who We Are
As an employee-owned firm, we invest in our futures through a commitment to create sustainable environments we all use each day. We use innovation as a tool to create lasting infrastructure that responds to the social, civic and economic needs of our communities. Clients achieve success from our ability to envision, plan, engineer and build infrastructure. KL&J client expectations drive our people to continuously improve and become experts in their chosen field.
Founded in 1938, KL&J stands on the core of innovation, creativity and collaboration. We focus on creating lasting relationships with clients by providing services that set the standard for quality and client satisfaction. We view every engagement as a long-term opportunity, not a single project. We believe clients hire people, not companies. Through this mind frame, we continually evaluate our performance to advance standards fueling our growth to benefit our clients.
How We Work
Behind each client is a network of professionals tailored unique to each project. Our diverse groups couple innovation and expertise though an integrated exchange. The dynamic network creates collective solutions for clients. Our selected office locations strategically serve clients. KL&J is constantly evolving – adapting to meet opportunities.
Why Hire Us
Our culture is client-focused. Through a rich history of dedicated service, clients return to KL&J knowing our services are trusted. Our depth of staff and resources offer a comprehensive vision of the industry.
- Airports: Providing individualized, comprehensive airport solutions as your trusted advisor.
- Energy: Providing responsive power generation and delivery.
- Environmental: Balancing infrastructure development with natural environments.
- Land Management: Envisioning and creating well-designed communities.
- Municipal: Understanding the parallel relationship between water and development.
- Oilfield Services: Specializing in engineering-driven oil and gas development.
- Survey: Applying legal and scientific principles to extract technical data and define boundaries.
- Telecommunications: Creating networks without boundaries.
- Transportation: Providing safe, efficient and environmentally sound transportation solutions.
128 Soo Line Drive
Bismarck, ND, 58502
Engineering Services » Land Development
Engineering Services » Transportation Engineering
Engineering Services » Water Resource Engineering
Engineering Services » Land Surveying
Engineering Services » Planning
Engineering Services » Landscape Design
Engineering Services » Civil Engineering
Engineering Services » Construction Engineering
Engineering Services » Mechanical Engineering
Engineering Services » Electrical Engineering